Thursday, July 29, 2010

Portland is a Hot Spot



"Portland's Dark World of Child Sex Trafficking" (copy and paste link below)
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/jul/28/portlands-dark-world-of-child-sex-trafficking/?page=1

I just can't imagine why it all panned out the way that it did. I was supposed to go to Oregon; Portland to be specific. I was supposed to go to school there for the next 3 or 4 years and get my degree from George Fox University. For some reason, God didn't allow that to happen. And now I wonder why. My heart is for women in trafficking and I would like to be the person opening businesses where these girls and boys are secure from pimps and given a new shot at life. I would also like to begin shelters specifically for women for the same reason. But why am I here now and not in Portland (after having read that news article)? What's God holding onto that I don't yet know about?


To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment